How to fix iPhone is disabled - Step by step process
How to 'unlock' iPhone disabled when you are wrong code too many times! Let me explain how to fix this problem if you miss too many times the entry of the block without waiting too long. That is the situation that many iPhone owners they face every day, for several reasons. When you forget the access code to the device you can try one of the following ways to unlock the iPhone according to the situation.
I did not even know that after a certain number of attempts the Apple mobile device shuts down automatically for a few minutes. This is a preventive measure for any theft of such devices. Ok, wait 7 minutes is not the death of anyone, next time we will better remember the code.
WARNING: These procedures will restore the last save of the memory. That's why you have to back up your data.
Solution 1: Unlock iPhone by restoring it if it was previously synced with iTunes
If you set your device with iTunes before, you can try to reset the login password by resetting the device with a backup of iTunes. Here are the steps:
- Step 1
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable and open iTunes.
- Make sure that your computer is what you use to sync your iPhone with iTunes.
- If not the same computer, iTunes will ask you to enter the code. However, if you cannot find the computer on which iTunes does not require a password might try the second way that is reset your iPhone.
- Step 2
- If your iPhone is still disabled or iTunes does not automatically synchronize your iPhone, you must synchronize your iPhone with iTunes manually.
- Click View > Show Sidebar, your iPhone will be displayed in the sidebar to the left.
- Step 3
- When the backup and synchronization will complete, click "iPhone" under DEVICE sidebar.
- On the right side, click the Summary tab.
- Click the "Restore iPhone."
- Step 4
- You have to log in again to the Summary tab.
- In Backup, click "Restore Backup".
- Then you can reset the lock code of your iPhone.
Solution 2: How to unlock iPhone if you never sync your iPhone with iTunes
If you tried the solution # 1 but cannot connect to your Tunes iPhone because it is locked with a passcode or are feeling from another computer, follow the instructions below to reset your iPhone (all data on your iPhone will be deleted).
- Step 1
- Hold down the power button (some people call Sleep / Wake button) of your iPhone for a few seconds until the red slider appears.
-Slide the slider to turn off your iPhone.
- Step 2
- Reconnect your iPhone to the computer via the USB cable and hold the Home button.
- Step 3
- Do not leave the Home key until you see "Connect to iTunes" on the screen of your iPhone device.
- iTunes will detect your device in recovery mode.
- Click OK to restart (reset) your iPhone.